Friday, May 3, 2013

Missing Captions




Victoria is considering entering a few photos in the Georgia 4-H Photo Contest.  The first picture of Hannah and Grace can be entered in the in "Focus on 4-H" category since it's of a 4-Her working on her state project.  However...we need a caption and we're at a loss.  Suggestions?

Which bottle brush photo do you prefer?  I won't bias you by telling you my favorite.  This would be entered in the general division and I was considering a caption like "Like a 4-Her: Bursting with Potential"  but that seems a little cheesy.  Any better suggestions?

Two photos can be entered in each division and she just plain likes the rose photo.  While not horribly original, the color is fabulous for being unedited.

How 'bout a contest?  If we select your caption, I'll send you a print of the picture.  Okay...so that's not that much of a prize, but it seems fitting.

5 comments:

  1. Thoughts:

    1-- Ground Level

    2-- Dewy or just Dew

    3-- Burgeoning (and I prefer the second)

    Now I'm going to go add this blog to my Feedly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindy. I really like Ground Level. I'll let you know what Victoria decides. :-)

      Delete
  2. Love Cindy's ideas but I prefer the first bottle brush! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late to the caption party but just wanted to say that I especially like the first photo--nice perspective and composition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We loved the dusty boots. It made a great banner for Hannah's fb page. I have so enjoyed your wild flower pictures. What a treat to see a bit of Jordan.

      Delete