Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lopsided Living at It's Best

Dear reader,
I had every intention of continuing with my thoughts on recent changes in my life and in my thinking, but I'm delaying part 2 of the Paradigm Shift (at least for now) and embracing a little lopsided living. To celebrate our anniversary my dear husband has made arrangements for us to spend two nights at The Beachview Club on Jekyll Island (shhh...I think it's even in one of the luxury suites). The name says it all...the sound of waves crashing and a view of the sun rising over the Atlantic - all from our suite. No kids, no responsibilities...just he and I (see I told you it was lopsided).
Go ahead...be jealous.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! Hooray for Natalie and Patrick! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you.....I'm jealous....Craig and I spent our 15th anniversary at the kids' baseball games. Guess I will have to wait another 10-15 years before we will ever get another get away on our own! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, you only have a few more years until your kids can stay alone. Everything changes when you have kids who can drive. Except last year, I can't remember the last time we went away for our anniversary. Might have been one year when mom was still in Ohio and she kept Alyssa and Kevin...so maybe 15 years ago? Your day will come, sooner than you think.

    ReplyDelete