Friday, February 1, 2013

How Will You Vote?

Seven months.  That's how long it's been since I've published a post, but not for lack of trying.  I have had dozens formulated in my head and three discarded drafts...all brilliant thoughts at one moment, I'm sure, but they just never seemed worthy of having the "publish" button clicked.  I figure I can lament about what should have been, or I can simply ignore the unfinished works and move on.  And based on the somewhat chaotic state of my house, I'm fairly adept at ignoring unfinished tasks.

Not sure if I should begin with filling you in the last seven months or if I should just act like nothing ever happened and tell you about the latest news.  Hmmm....what's your vote?

3 comments:

  1. I'm just happy you're back! I'd love a summary but totally understand if it's just easier to move on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, it should come as no surprise that we are on the same page again! So glad to find you blogging again. Let's both work on hitting that "publish" button more often! (perhaps we are, like some of Jane Austen's characters, 'unwilling to speak unless we can say something that will amaze the room') I'm glad Katie voted for the summary-- loved hearing about everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are the odds of us jumping back into this blogging adventure at the same time, both of us after a rather extended hiatus?

      And yes, you hit the nail on the head. I am exactly as Lizzie accused Darcy, being "unwilling to speak unless we can say something that will amaze the whole room". Well, if the truth be known, I don't even have to amaze everyone - not boring everyone is sufficient. But I do struggle with what is worthy of a post and so become paralyzed and post nothing.

      But, I'm remedying that...even at the risk of no one reading them. I can always count on my mom (I think) even though she's too chicken to reply.

      Delete