Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow, 2009 is drawing to a close and I don't want to let the year end without a shout out to a few people. These people don't even read my blog (I know....there are precious few of you readers out there), but I LOVE looking back at old posts, so I'm doing this more for posterity's sake than to actually thank these terrific people.

To my husband - Wow...our 20th Christmas together. I'm excited to see what happens in the next 20 years. Life with you is always exciting.

To Alyssa - You, my dear daughter, have blossomed into an amazing young woman. I'm privileged to be your mother. Thank you for being my "guinea pig". I'm excited to see what God has in store for you next year.

Kevin - Your desire to serve the Lord here and abroad is such an inspiration to those around you. I'm truly thankful for the "front row seat" that I have been given in your life. I can't wait to see what all God is going to do through you.

Hannah - You are amazing. I love watching you cultivate those things in your life that you are passionate about. Thank you for being patient with me. Sometimes I think we are too alike for our own good. :-)

Victoria - Your zeal for life is precious - thank you for making me smile. I love watching you dance and your stage presence is amazing! You are soon going to be 11 years old...I guess I don't have little girls any more.

To Wendy Jeffries - YOU are a blessing, a true gift from God! You are more than a riding instructor, horse trainer and owner of the most beautiful stables around...you are a tremendous mentor to my daughter. What a privilege to see her blossom under your tutelage.

To Mark Linton - Thank you for imparting life to my children. You inspire them to seek the Lord for themselves, not just attend church because that's what our family does. Your energy and enthusiasm are contagious.

To the friends of Carenet Pregnancy Center of Coastal Georgia - Thank you for your prayers and generosity. In the midst of strange economic times, YOU have been faithful and Carenet is thriving. What a blessing to look back over this past year and see God's faithfulness. It's because of YOU women are served and lives are changed.

May God richly bless you in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment