Monday, May 4, 2009

It Takes all Sorts

Don't you love how differently God made each of us? I have a dear friend who is an incredible woman of God, faithful Carenet volunteer, pastor's wife, and one of THE funniest people that I know. She is also super organized. She is a calendar/planner/menu freak! She IS what I want to be when I grow up. Today she posted her latest menu effort on her blog . Not to be outdone, I posted mine too. If you scroll down on this page, you will see today's menu on a button just below my "Currently Reading".

1 comment:

  1. Humbly accept such unmerited accolades. (But as a PW, I rarely get such nice things said about me so I am taking it when it comes around!!) And, I feel the same way about you ... I don't really plan to grow up (I just found out that I'm middle aged - yes a new blog on THAT is in the works!) but if I were going to do so, I'd want my life to be like yours.

    ReplyDelete