Sunday, May 3, 2009

Katrina, the Wonder Dog

Wonder dog, you ask? For those of you who have ever visited our house, you think I've lost my marbles by calling her that. You've been greeted by the vicious beast who has yet to respond to any of our attempts at bark training. Yes, we've gone through every kind of bark collar known to canine owners. Nothing has helped. But other than that little (okay, giant) behavior problem, she is every child's dream dog. Just this week the younger girls decided to purchase a harness so that she can pull them on the garden cart. Amazingly enough, she loves it. Well, if she doesn't love it, she's a good sport about it.




So, despite the fact that I often wonder why we have a dog, another creature to clean up after, I am continually amazed at how much joy she brings to all of us, but especially to Hannah and Victoria.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! She looks like an awesome doggy sister! I'll have to make sure my kids don't see these photos and get ideas!

    ReplyDelete